A notary public is a public officer appointed by law to serve the public in simple matters usually concerned with estates, deeds, powers of attorney, and foreign and international business. Some of our legal team members have been appointed as notaries public of the Republic of Ghana.
Considering that time is usually of the essence in notarizing documents, we always make sure we give same-day service.
We provide notary services including the following:
- Attesting the signature and execution of documents.
- Authenticating the contents of documents and certificates.
- Administration of oaths and declarations.
- Preparing and witnessing powers of attorney, corporate records, contracts for use in Ghana or overseas.
- Witnessing the signing of documents.
- Drawing mercantile documents, deeds, sales or purchases of property, and wills
- Providing documents to deal with the administration of the estate of people who are abroad, or owning property abroad.
- Authenticating personal documents and information for immigration or emigration purposes, or to apply to marry, divorce, adopt children or to work abroad
- Provision of Notarial copies.
- Authenticating company and business documents and transactions.
- Offering apostille services.